Owning a pet is like having a child. OK, it is not exactly the same, however you still have to consider training, feeding, and washing themtaking them to go to the toilet and the doctor; and playing together. Not to mention all the stuff — it is amazing how quickly a pet’s stuff may add up. However, by purging unnecessary items and dividing things up according to action, you may keep your pet’s belongings tidy and readily accessible.
Studio Zerbey Architecture + Design
1. Put aside a place for ingestion. A home for your pet’s food gives him a routine and helps keep prospective mess confined to a single area. This custom made solution is excellent because it prevents food from tipping over and dry food from slipping out all over the ground.
Dog Candles – $35
As an alternative to built-ins, look into skid-free pet bowls and a big plastic mat. Look for a little nook where your pet can eat in peaceout of the main traffic areas.
Artisan Kitchens Inc..
Keep food and treats tidy by setting aside an organized place to maintain dry food clean. This customized setup includes three drawers for snacks and meals directly above the feeding area. This is a beautiful solution to a messy problem, however a large airtight plastic container close to your pet’s feeding area is going to do the trick just fine.
Keep your pet’s food directly next to the feeding place. The less you have to bag their meals tote around the home, the less mess you’ll generate.
2. Locate a place for their accessories and toys. Type through your pet supplies using basic organizational strategies. Toss what is broken or beyond repair, and donate unused toys to a friend. Torn leashes, tired brushes and died drugs ought to be thrown away, also.
Select a way to keep everything stored. Keep the leashes you use most frequently hanging from the door for easy access. Store toys in a bin where you generally play with your pet.
COOK ARCHITECTURAL Design Studio
3. Give them a special sleeping place. I really don’t know about you, but fur is the thing that plagues my pet-friendly house more than anything else. It has definitely been a challenge to figure out what zones my kitty ought to be allowed into, and also the best way to instruct him to stay away from our red sofa. In case you have the space, a fantastic solution for this is to build-in a bed for your dog or cat. Animals love secure, snug spots in this way.
Crypton Doodle Dog Bed, Persimmon, Moderate – $130
In case a build-in bed is not a choice, a vibrant and lavish dog bed should do the trick. Tuck it away in a quiet place where your puppy remains near you when you’re at the kitchen or family room, however is outside of this instant traffic area.
Perhaps they have already staked their claim in your favorite window seat. Removable, washable pillow covers keep things looking neat.
Native American Teepee – $24
A silent sleeping place gives your pet a safe and secure place to see if things are chaotic. My kitty loves to encounter his small cubby when we have folks over — it allows him watch the action without being part of it.
This contemporary teepee is the best place for your furry friend to snuggle up and hide during the day. And it is such a cute design, you won’t have a problem showing it in a principal area.
4. Keep track of the necessities. Keep your pet’s records in one secure place. Adoption and vet files, medical documents, and everything else ought to be stored with the rest of your important paperwork.
Keep creature medicines, flea remedies, and bathing materials in a place away from pets and kids. Even some normal pet shampoos may be toxic, so keep them out of reach.
5. Solve the litter box dilemma. For cat owners, even figuring out where to place the litter box may be logistical headache. No one wants to know what is happening in there while they’re eating or watching TV. A lot of cat owners choose to put the litter box in a laundry room or a guest toilet, where folks don’t devote a great deal of time. Just remember that it ought to be within an low-traffic area where your cat could be lonely. Keep a broom, plastic baggies, additional litter and a scoop in there for easy cleanup.
ModKat Litter Box – $188
Even though a built-in cubby for a litter box is perfect, it is not realistic for everyone. This contemporary litter box solution is a fantastic method to contain the mess without having to deal with a clunky and hideous contraption. Who would have thought”attractive” and”litter box” could belong in exactly the same sentence?
More pet ideas:
40 Fun Presents For The Pet-Loving Friends
5 Pet Issues Solved by Layout
50 Design Loving Dogs